Most Christian men (and even many Christian leaders) are dissatisfied with the life they're living. They often feel alone, divided, and stuck because their outer world does not align with their inner world. I know exactly what it's like because that was me for many years, and I was absolutely miserable. I finally hit a breaking point when I realized that I was starting to lose my marriage and family. Thankfully, before it was too late, I humbled myself and reached out to a godly mentor who provided Biblical Life Coaching. The godly connection, support, guidance, and accountability was exactly what I needed to heal, transform, and become a more effective leader. It wasn't easy. I had to do a lot of hard work and makes some serious changes in my life, but it was worth it!
I now have the privilege of doing the same for other men who are struggling with all sorts of various issues and addictions. One-on-one Biblical Life Coaching can be absolutely life changing!
A little about myself ...
- I don't think or act like I have it all-together. I'm still working to improve in many areas of my life, and I still get Coaching/Counseling myself.
- I'm NOT a Licensed Counselor or Therapist.
- I'm a Licensed and Ordained Minister of the Gospel.
- I've been married to my wife Stephanie for over 26 years and we have three children: Autumn 23, Noah 20, and Gabrielle 17.
hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Multidisciplinary Studies from
Liberty University with Concentrations in Biblical Studies and Youth
- I am currently in the process of becoming a Certified Biblical Counselor with ACBC (Association of Certified Biblical Counselors).
- I've served on the Pastoral staff of 3 different churches in MD, NJ, and MO.
- I've served as an Itinerant Evangelist/Teacher at Youth and Men's events for over 12 years.
- I have over 25 years ministry experience working with youth, college-age adults, and men.
- I align with the Confessional Statement of The Gospel Coalition.
My personal approach to one-on-one coaching is highly relational, gospel-centered, and biblically-grounded. I believe that God and His Word are the ultimate source of authority for life, and I'm convinced that His way of describing problems, identifying their causes, and overcoming them is superior to any other methods or therapy offered by man or the field of psychology.
you're interested in doing some one-on-one Biblical Life Coaching with me, then
complete the online application below, and I will prayerfully review it
to see if we are a good fit for one another. I will respond to you
within a few days.
Grace and Strength,
DUTY TO WARN: I have a duty to warn in regard to any information leading to suspicion or knowledge of the physical or sexual abuse or neglect of a minor ... any information leading to suspicion of knowledge of danger to a third party ... any information leading to suspicion or knowledge of suicide of client.