As Christian men, we are commanded to ...
- Confess our sins to one another and pray for one another because it brings healing (James 5:16).
- Gently restore brothers who've fallen into sin and help carry their burdens (Galatians 6:1-2).
- Encourage one another so that we don't become hardened by sin's deceitfulness (Hebrews 3:13).
When Christian men follow these biblical commands, it brings healing, freedom, and growth!
most Christian men can't find a safe-place to experience that kind of
godly connection, support, guidance, and accountability. And that's one
of the primary reasons why they remain stuck in pornography addiction.
God's Word makes it clear that every Christian man needs to be connected
with like-minded Christian brothers who will help him overcome sin and
reach the summit of his full potential in Christ.
That's what CLIMB TEAMS are all about! A CLIMB TEAM
is simply a group of like-minded Christian who are committed to helping
each other attain and maintain sexual integrity. They also push each
other to grow and succeed in other crucial areas of life ... like with
marriage, parenting, fitness, finances, work, ministry, etc. Each CLIMB TEAM is led by a trained TEAM LEADER.
HOW EXACTLY DOES IT WORK?
- Each CLIMB TEAM meets online for one-hour per week via ZOOM..
- There are no more than 10 men per CLIMB TEAM..
- The WEEKLY MEETING is a time for each TEAM MEMBER to give an honest check-in.
- Each TEAM MEMBER is prayed for by another TEAM MEMBER..
- There is no judgment or condemnation. This is a safe-place to find godly connection, support, guidance, accountability, and prayer.
- The confidentiality of each TEAM MEMBER is an absolute requirement.
- Your TEAM LEADER keeps the conversation on track, and makes sure the MEETING remains within the one-hour time limit.
- Throughout the week, TEAM MEMBERS connect and encourage one another in a private group chat using the SIGNAL APP. This is a great way for TEAM MEMBERS to reach out when feeling tempted or in need of prayer.
- Every Friday your TEAM LEADER sends out a short weekly email with helpful tips and encouragement.
DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE?
Yes. We use a video-conferencing software called ZOOM for our WEEKLY TEAM MEETINGS. It’s easy, safe, and private. You can get the ZOOM APP for your smartphone or download the software to your computer. Once you join a CLIMB TEAM, you will receive an email reminder from your TEAM LEADER at least 24-hours before your WEEKLY TEAM MEETING begins (the MEETING LINK
is included in the email). You can join by telephone, but we highly
encourage using a webcam or smartphone with a pair of headphones that
have a microphone. TEAM MEMBERS need to see and hear one another to truly connect and support one another.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Alternate Money Check
The monthly "investment" is $50 per man.
That breaks down to a mere $12.50 per week. Most guys are spending more than that for one lunch at Chipotle or Chick-Fil-A. As
a non-profit ministry, we strive to keep your cost as low as possible,
but there are expenses that go into providing this type of quality
ministry. Such as ...
- The time and resources it takes to train our TEAM LEADERS.
- The time it takes for our TEAM LEADERS to lead the WEEKLY TEAM MEETINGS.
- The cost for Technology/Communications.
- The cost of the resources that we provide for TEAM MEMBERS.
INTERESTED IN JOINING A CLIMB TEAM?